Monday 12 August 2013

Where to draw the line

Starting to regularly pray for people raises an interesting problem.  I know a lot of people. The other day in the car I decided to pray for my relations which is not something I have really done before,  but how far do you go? I got to about 30 people and still I could have brought more to mind.  Where do I stop?

This is what I have concluded:  Apart from one or two people I have never prayed regularly for others (shameful but true), now I am holding quite a few people before God.  The transition from almost nothing to where I am now is a great improvement.  If I can maintain that it's got to be good. I must trust God to fill in the gaps (and with several billion people in the world there are a lot of gaps!) and remember that it isn't all down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment