Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nuclear power and other random thoughts.

I was driving to work today thinking about the environment (like you do). If only you could harness the power of nature somehow so that you could create clean energy. As I thought about it I realised that that is what has happened with nuclear power. Scientists have done that. Unfortunately the result is - a bomb - bad. I have read about all this radioactive waste stored underground in the U.S. and it worries me. Nuclear power is like a very gradual explosion, its not going to blow you apart straight away but it is only a matter of time before it does. One thing is certain we are all going to die sometime so maybe the best thing is to do the best with the life we've got.

Changing the subject, I had a tinnitus free day yesterday. It's back today, but yesterday was wonderful and I am grateful for it. Maybe it will go altogether; I have experienced a few noise free times recently (but never a complete day). Even if it doesn't, yesterday stands as a great day because of it. I have been praying of course and will continue to do so.

1 comment:

  1. love the song Barney you ought to keep writing if you can turn out more like this!!!

    ReplyDelete