Monday 9 May 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Nothing to do with the David Bowie song although the stutter (maybe inspired by the Who's "My Generation") is typical of the way changes happens, not smoothly but with several false starts. Change does not come with synchro - mesh. (You won't know what that is if you are under about 50). Anyway where was I?
At the moment my catch phrase is "It's the end of the world as we know it".  Laurence and his merry men are arriving to live at the Anchorage seriously lowering the average age. Added to that it looks like a building for our Jesus Centre will be purchased imminently. Double Whammy.

How do I feel about that? Ok really.  I am looking forward to it. Will I have learned to be content in whatever state I find myself? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment