Tuesday 11 January 2011

Should we write off those who don't agree with us.?

How do we deal with that person who always throws a spanner in the works, who seems to delight in being different? The full time Devil's advocate who never agrees? The tempatation to slag them off behind thier back is hard to resist and oten we don't manage it.
I oten have to remind myself that God loves everyone therefore he must be able to embrace peoples shortcomings, so in terms of him they are sorted. [Incidently or this year my brother has brought me a prescription to a christian mens magazine called "Sorted" havn't had a copy yet so can't comment on what it is like. Why didn't they call it "Amen only"?] It's in terms of other members of the human race that they are struggling. In the end we have to say "well I accept you but I am afraid I can't work with you", that means these folk are going to be lonely and frustrated. It's people who are prepared to work with the team, however imperfect that are going to be happy and fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment